<VV> Re: Coasties [ no Vair]

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Fri Feb 3 17:19:44 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/3/2006 1:51:02 PM Pacific Standard Time, pp2 at 6007.us
writes:

> Actually the Goat wagon was perfect for some things. For instance a single
> mattress fit perfectly with the 2nd seat folded down and you could pull in
> backwards to drive-in movies. Once had a complete Corvair powertrain in
> there, with the limited slip it could pull stuck cars out of the student
> parking lot, and never lost a tow car race even with the B/P Corvette in
> back.
>
> Kept it for over 20 years, this is a picture on completing a 2.5 day 2000
> mile trip to Missouri and back in 1986:
> http://padgett.performanceresearch.us/cars/rig3.jpg
>
> Padgett
I once had a 58 Dodge  4dr Station wagon.......took in trade on a 55
Chevy........sat in front of my house for 3 days...no buyers.....except on Sun.  the
Good Humor Man  stopped by and offered  less that I wanted......took the rest
out in trade!  GGG

Ever wonder how many kids are in yelling distance........offer everyone FREE
Ice Cream.....about 200 pieces!  LOL

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug