<VV> Corvair Shoes- was "something weird wanted"

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Feb 4 16:30:47 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/3/2006 8:15:20 PM Pacific Standard Time,
David.Brown at bsci.com writes:

Yes  Ed,
Those shoes were likely the ones that Corvair Houston had done up &  sold
for our 85 convention.  I don't think any in Houston still exist,  but a
guy came up to me at the Carlisle 2003 convention (I was next to my  car
with Corvair Houston signs on it) and showed me his shoes.  I  was
startled to see that they were originals, & he was quite proud of  them
too.  I took a picture of the shoes before he walked off, but  afterwards
realized I didn't have a picture of his face, or his name, so I  have no
idea who it was.  I can send you a picture, if you  want.
Dave
Corvair Houston

Gotta be Ed Thompson of Saint Francis, WI. If it wasn't Ed, I'd be
surprised! I know he had a pair of those shoes and I have seen them. You  could try to
reach him. His info is in the Corsa roster. -  Seth