<VV> Vairs on the tube

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 4 16:33:20 EST 2006

Clarks was selling those T's at the Nat's in Portland this summer.  I
mentioned "That 70's Show" Episode to Cal, and he said that it's a T-shirt
Clarks and only Clarks has been selling for years.  I suspect the costume
folks for "That 70's Show" picked it up at a second hand store searching for
"authentic" 70's era outfits for the cast.

Regards,
Joel