<VV> Spark Plugs

scott morehead smorehead at lycos.com
Sun Feb 5 11:15:23 EST 2006

Hi, I received a note today from a gent asking a question, before I respond to him with the tech guide info, I wanted to know if there is anything new out there that anyone is using.

Here's his question:

hi-i have a question reference spark plugs-i have a 64 corvair monza-164ci and book says to use the AC44FF but they are hard to come by-and have heard two different items to use and want to narrow it down to one-AC44F or the Bosch W8AC which are easy to come by-looked into my old corsa magazines and did not find your name for thought i would be able to put a face with the name oh well it was fun looking back at the back issues-have a good day and if it is spent watching the football game enjoy-bye rod

 Thanks in advance

Scott Morehead