<VV> Sports Sedan for sale

Edwin D. Lindsay wfcc at juno.com
Sun Feb 5 14:29:30 EST 2006

With all this talk about Late model sedans, I thought I would make an
offer that will be hard to refuse. I am offering  for sale a 65 500 sport
sedan
110 PG, 80K miles owned mostly by an old man in LA (Lower Alabama). It
has Mercedes seats, Oldsmobile 14" rallye wheels, new brakes all around,
dual exhaust. The body is pretty straight and has minimal rust except for
the floorboards which are gone, thanks to the rubber floor mats.It also
comes with another set of  4 doors.  If you like , I will throw in a set
of coupe doors also. It ran very well when parked  and has only been
underwater once.

This all can be yours for the low, low price of only $250.--Bring a
trailer.

               Ed Lindsay
Under the I in Ivan