<VV>MAN

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Feb 5 16:48:50 EST 2006

Also from him:
NDLR (Hydromatics had this shift quadrant)
I put the lever in N for Nothing to start the car
I put the lever in L to Leap away from the curb
I put the lever in D because the guy beside me wanted to drag
Then when we were doing 90 I realized he wanted to race.....

or words to that effect.

Frank DuVal