<VV> Cam Bearing Wear

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sun Feb 5 19:50:19 EST 2006

Well, later VW Type 1-3 engines, and all Type 4 motors had cam bearing
inserts, like main bearings, but smaller. Perhaps if someone made a set of
bearings that could be fitted to a bored crankcase? Although boring the  crankcase
and using a built up cam using spray metal, brazing, etc., might be  more
straightforward.

In a message dated 2/5/2006 2:20:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,