<VV> something weird ????

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Tue Feb 7 00:18:52 EST 2006

Sorry for the confusion.....when you said "website"...that's a place on the
web like CORSA's  or MY  WEBsite....   NO  discussion groups!

You're talking about "online FORUMS"......which VirtualCorvairClub is!

BUT  I told you and the Wide WEB of the WORLD....to go to
www.corvaircenter.com     it is the ONLY    online  CORVAIR FORUM that allows DIRECT UPLOADS
from YOUR PC...........unless you join a Yahoo FORUM

Now, remember...YOU have webspace with your ISP.....and there are 1000's of
places that let you upload pictures for free!

As Joe W.  reviews more and more of the Corvair Web FORUMS.....HE will surely
include which ones allow what....

Matt

In a message dated 2/6/2006 2:17:00 PM Pacific Standard Time,
David.Brown at bsci.com writes:

> Matt,
> I specifically did not say "Virtual Vairs" so there would be no
> confusion!  Isn't there a web site called "Virtual Corvairs" or "Virtual
> Corvair Club" where folks can post pictures??  THAT's what I was
> referring to.  Anyway, I've emailed them to several folks, so I know
> they will get posted with a URL soon! (:-)
> Dave

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug