<VV> re:cam bearings

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Tue Feb 7 18:30:35 EST 2006

If it were me, I would have a machine shop machine the inserts from bar
stock. Split the bar, clamp it together, bore to size, part off the shells. Use  a
dowel pin ala VW to prevent them from spinning. These are small enough to be
a  fairly simple part to make.

In a message dated 2/7/2006 12:52:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,