<VV> Real men don't drive their Coupes.........

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Wed Feb 8 23:17:24 EST 2006

when there's dead Deer in the road..........gggg

Needless to say I was over-driving my 06's hi-beams.......and usually the
Deer are MOVING!  ggggg

Had I been in my '69....which is only 4" off the ground at the front
x-member.....YUK!

As it was..tore the headpipe on the PU....glad it's not mine!  BTW   open
exhaust doesn't sound nearly as sweet as 40 yrs. ago!

If I didn't have to go into a farmers field to locate the 20"  underground
pipeline for him  on the way to see a Movie.....I would've taken the
'69.......lucky!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug