<VV> Radio camouflage

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Fri Feb 10 06:19:55 EST 2006

Ned, it's not cheap but it's slick--check this out:

http://www.vintageautoradio.com/newradiosindex.html

I eventually hope to do this with both of my Vairs, add some bass kickers
under the front seats and then put in the stereo single 6x9s that are out
there in the dash holes.  I don't know how it will sound except to say it
will certainly be better than stock.

Norm

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/