<VV> Valve stem seals

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Fri Feb 10 18:52:54 EST 2006

That is an opinion - Not supported by empirical OR anecdotal evidence,
only, as far as I can see, some sort of superficial "logic". Now, I'm
not going to say that the statement is wrong, because I can't prove it.
What I CAN say is that I know of NO situation with a Corvair where the
use of teflon valve stem seals has ever cause any kind of problem.
They're all I've personally used for over 40 years and 1.7 million
Corvair miles. Lon

www.corvairunderground.com