<VV> WOOPIE!! - ADVERTISEMENT

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Fri Feb 10 21:17:15 EST 2006

      Attention Corvair lovers everywhere - the Corvair Underground Inc.
catalog is now entirely online at our website!!!!

This project has taken hundreds of hours of  "extra" time to accomplish
but  we are happy to report that hardest part has been accomplished.
Please note that you can download and print as little or as much as you
want. In theory at least, what you print out will look almost identical
to the actual catalog page. The catalog is now view able in PDF for fast

A parallel project that has been in process will allow you, when done,
to click on any part number on the page and immediately get the current
price and  put it on your electronic order form. While this feature is
not yet ready it will be very soon.

Now you probably already know that we we have had secure online ordering
for a number of years at this site. Simply continue to use that system
as you have been. it's free to sign up for an online account and, while
you're at it, make sure to put yourself on our online newsletter list as
well!

The catalog online is new, so if you have suggestions or comments please
let us know - We want your ordering experience with Corvair Underground
to be as happy as we can make it!    Thanks very much!   Lon Wall
President Corvair Underground Inc.

www.corvairunderground.com

2006 GIANT CATALOG     Paper version $6.00 postpaid
On disk version only  $2.00 postpaid
Get both for $7.00 postpaid.
And.....available online for free!