<VV> line/align boring cases

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sat Feb 11 10:56:12 EST 2006

Typically, a good line boring setup does, in fact, support the bar at both
ends. Even for something as small as the cam bearing bores.

I've wondered about the mains as well, as I have split many cases where's
it's obvious the two case halves have been 'walking', especially in turbo
motors. As in the machining marks are GONE, and the surfaces have a matte  finish,
like they've been lapped together.

In a message dated 2/11/2006 10:52:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,