<VV> wobbly rocker arms

djtcz at comcast.net djtcz at comcast.net
Sat Feb 11 12:53:00 EST 2006

If the cam happens to be at zero lift I'd expect the rocker might wobble a bit, at least within the limits of the clearance between the pushord and guide plate. If the valve adjustment was so far off there is clearance that would add to the wobble

--
Dan Timberlake

As stated in a previous post,  I adjusted my valves and found that #6  intake rocker to be very wobbly and #4 intake slightly less wobbly.   Tonight I took a compression test and it show 90 psi for cylinders 6, 4 and  2.  The right bank (cylinders 1,3,5) all showed 120 psi.  My question  is,  could weak intake springs cause this problem. Any one out there have  similar experiences or ideas for the next step.  Thanks for your  help

Mark