<VV> Johnny Cash

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Sun Feb 12 17:39:56 EST 2006

Great movie "Walk The Line" ... his songs sure belong to my favorite
tunes, especially in my Corvairs ... icing on the cake was sighting of
a white 64 EM, just beside where they parked the light brown big ship
convertible in front of the church ... good excuse to watch the film
soon again ... and was perfect motivation for me to get the Rampside on
the street again after 3 weeks - snow around here has gone, while in the
east (Bavaria) it is so much that several roofs collapsed ...

  Thomas

--
Thomas Stingl  ts1 at corvair.de  Karlsruhe, Germany
Swiss Corvair Club / Subchapter Germany