<VV> Tires and Donuts

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Mon Feb 13 12:05:11 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim Verthein" <minoxphotographer at yahoo.com>

> Well, finally did it. Put new wheels and tires on the '64.  It's been a
> long and painful decision, simply because I always over analyze
> (according to Ryan anyway). now have Cooper Cobra Radial GT's on them, in
> 195-70R-13.
********
Me Too ( the dreaded Mee Two ) .... on the Cooper CRGT tires, on second set
on Ranger truck, and a few thousand on the rear of my 66 driver vair ... so
far, am impressed with their honesty.  I am only taking up the bandwidth
because they are getting to be one of the few models & value/ $$$ left for
'vairs.

Since we will all be on Coopers in the near future; ; Wonder if Cooper is
interested in sponsoring the Corvair Conventions ... or racer wannabees... I
need some new piston rings, maybe I should apply for a team deal?

reargards, ken campbell, down south in Iowuh