<VV> I'm back!!!!! Surgery update/No vair...

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 19:44:45 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/13/2006 3:48:30 PM Pacific Standard Time,
LonzoVair at aol.com writes:

> it all went well, and
> my only dissappointment was that the Dr wouldn't let me keep the rod
*********

Way to go! We knew you could do it!  ggggg

Working in a factory..I'd heard all the horror stories about pulling pins /
rods  / wires....so when my turn came..I pulled the wires myself.......just
told the micro surgeon they had fallen out that week...[  pinky finger / end
knuckle ]  just tickled!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug