<VV> Re: EICO VALVE COVERS and monday the 13th

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Feb 14 20:10:07 EST 2006

i have a new set of eico valve covers that have never been in oil, just
bolted on a display engine in the 80's.  i am not sure i want to use them. are they
rare? or lots out there?
anyhow if anyone has to have them , let me know i think i will sell them for
$150.00 shipped usa only with postal money order.. i took pictures.  of list
replys please.
glad to hear lonzo has a good future at last with that leg..
this morning i worked on the rampy engine repairing the threads on the top
cyl stud hole that pulled out as i was pulling tourqe on the last nut of the
heads. off with the head and number one cylinder to helicoil it.  oh well at
least it was before i got it running. it must have been the 13th working on me
again. (or full moon?) i took pictures of my repair stages. now all looks good so
far again.
regards, tim colson