<VV> Bob Helt's Tech question--pilot bushings /answer from Big John Kirkman

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Tue Feb 14 20:49:55 EST 2006

One of our PPCC member bought a couple of the Binon fuel injected Corvairs.  The one with the 4 speed had a bearing in place of the bushing.  When he pulled the engine out, he had to get the end of the shaft metal sprayed and turned back to the correct size because the bearing had completely worn it out.

dp