<VV> dash color question

Bucketboss at aol.com Bucketboss at aol.com
Wed Feb 15 11:14:39 EST 2006

I just had my Corsa dash powdercoatd w/ black wrinkle finish and it looks
really good.

I stripped the dash to the bare silver and masked it w/ high temp tape and
handed it to my powdercoat guy. He uses this stuff for Harley Davidson
Cylinders. It is a little bit less wrinkly and a little bit shinier but the
consistant finish looks superb. Much,much  better than the wrinkle spray  can I tried
at first. Mine is a '66 so it doesn't get masked for the silver  stripe around
the perimeter.

Dave Fierek