<VV> Conversion to Integral Reg Alternator '66

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Feb 15 12:21:27 EST 2006

Since the question was:

"Can someone tell me where I can find the wiring diagram for converting
a 66 Monza from Alternator to Integral Regulator Alternator?"

The question seems to me to be "Where is it?"  What's wrong with
telling him which book to find it in?  Could be he already has a copy
and just doesn't know where to look.

--Bryan