<VV> Oilite

Pleau, Dennis E dennis.e.pleau at intel.com
Wed Feb 15 15:57:50 EST 2006

I learned it from Steve Goodman whom I don't consider a shade-tree
mechanic <g>.

dp

Message: 5
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:53:28 -0800 (PST)
From: Chuck Kubin <dreamwoodck at yahoo.com>
Subject: <VV> Oilite
To: Dennis & Debbie PLEAU <ddpleau at msn.com>, virtualvairs at corvair.org

Hey Dennis,

  Thank you, thank you, thank you for the KISS solution that has
shade-tree mechanic written all over it.
  I wondered where I was going to get the vacuum pump at 4 a.m. Sunday
with the engine sitting on the floor.

  Chuck Kubin
  LIFCCXGP

  Dennis & Debbie PLEAU <ddpleau at msn.com> wrote:
  Put the bushing on your index finger and fill the center cavity with
oil. Press down on the oil until it starts coming out the pores on the
outside of the bushing and it's done. You may have to add oil a second
time and repeat. Takes all of a couple of minutes.

dp