<VV> Corvair ONLINE Discussion!

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 16:43:02 EST 2006

While looking for sites peculiar to the region I stumbled on gay Vair, for gay Corvair owners.
  And I though a club for Stinger owners was a narrow focus group!

  Chuck

  UltraMonzaWest at aol.com wrote:
  A search of Yahoo Groups shows 41!!!!

A Google search shows 179 besides Virtualvairs!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Corvair+Discussion%22&
btnG=Google+Search

Joe W.should have plenty of material for reviews in the Communique!!!!

And check out the www.corvaircenter.com and it's NEW LOOK!!!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug