<VV> Re: Thermister

Jim Burkhard burkhard at rochester.rr.com
Wed Feb 15 22:27:28 EST 2006

OK I'll bite. What does "worked fine" mean?  Does that mean
that you were just able to make the gauge needle move or
that you somehow checked the gauge calibration after you did
this and the resulting numbers were somewhere near reality?
The resistance v. temperature specs for the Corvair
thermistor are well known. How do the VW Squareback ones
compare?

thanks!
Jim Burkhard