<VV> Late Model Harmonic Balancer

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Thu Feb 16 00:24:11 EST 2006

Bob,
Since you seem to be the most well-informed person on the VV net, I have a
question--do you know whether or not the mounting bolt holes on this device are
 standardly located with regard to the crank keyway or the timing marks.  I
want to set up a timing device using a disc bolted to the Balancer and it
would  help  if I could know that I could slot the disc in the same places re: the
 mounting bolt holes so that if I build multiple units I can build them all
the  same.
Thanks in advance,
Scotty