<VV> the hustler ??? prototype ??

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Thu Feb 16 08:01:25 EST 2006

Dan, this car was for sale at the DACC Homecoming a couple of years ago,
then still in primer, as a swap meet item.  I don't know about its
provinance but it looked like it would take a LOT of work to get it to the
point of being a decent car, especially since you would have to fabricate a
LOT of parts.  Still, there seems to be a fair amount of interest in it on
eBay.  I guess that's what "Resale Red" is supposed to do--looks like the
paint job is the only thing that has changed.

Norm Witte

http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to: VirtualVairs at corvair.org