<VV> Let's stop the criticism

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Thu Feb 16 08:46:19 EST 2006

I agree with JR's sentiment here but we should give credit where credit is due.  There may be some cranky critisizing going on but at least no one is using the annoying pejorative "bite me" that used to be so popular around here.  Thanks for keeping the level up a notch guys.

And Bob, I appreciate your efforts in expanding Corvair knowledge to the masses but really, don't get so cranky.  You know the "it's in the book" answer is a touchy subject here in VV.  I also realize you answered the question as asked but again, it's a touchy subject.  You gotta expect some kind of response.

mike