<VV> Hot Trim Combinations

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Thu Feb 16 12:21:52 EST 2006

Then there's the brocade fabric used on '62 Monzas. It's the most
stunning fabric ever put in a Corvair, IMO. I think a white Monza wagon
with red brocade buckets would be stunning. I HAVE seen one like that
with a bench seat, though. Also that fabric was available in several
colors, one of the most striking is yellow. There was a coupe with that
in and out at the Grand Rapids convention, but I haven't seen it or any
others since.

-Mark