<VV> After only 41 years!

Ron Choy ronchoy at comcast.net
Thu Feb 16 13:04:13 EST 2006

Man, these Corvairs don't last!  First, my doorstop retaining pin is
wiggling itself out. I'll hafta thread in a bolt, which I did for my
first '65, which took 3 years to wiggle-out its pin.  Same repair this
time.
    Secondly, I lost my low beams yesterday. I found amelted connector,
due to a curudded-up terminal. Clean, tape over the melty part and
replace.  Easy enough.
    Still, why should I have to do these jobs? The car's only 41 years
old. GM Mark of Quality. Humph.  <kidding>
ron 65,66