<VV> Vair history

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Thu Feb 16 17:07:06 EST 2006

I got a neat letter in the mail today.  Most of you are probably aware of
the restoration I am finishing on my '65 turbo convertible (details at
http://www.wittelaw.com/personal/turbo/index.htm ).  The letter I received
was from the second owner of the car. He purchased it in 1966 and owned it
until shortly before it was sold to me on eBay in 2004.  He sent me pictures
of the car being loaded on the transporter at his home prior to its sale to
me.  He also sent me five pictures of the car taken right after he bought
it, his last registration for the car (from 1978) and the retail installment
contract he signed for it in 1966.  What a treat!

I'll try to post some of this stuff on my web site eventually.

Norm Witte