<VV> Unusual interior combinations

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Thu Feb 16 21:32:02 EST 2006

On the topic of rare color combinations, perhaps it would be news to some
that '66 Canadian 'vairs had three colors available that U.S. 'vairs did
not:

Blue Charcoal
Cypress Green (was available in U.S. in '65)
Plum Mist metallic

Details are here, on a page that I helped Gary Aube prepare:

http://www.corvaircorsa.com/pntcan66.html

I'd love to see a Canadian 'vair in Blue Charcoal or Plum Mist. I think Joel
Rushworth's car was originally one of those two colors, long ago. These
colors were used on other GM Canada lines.

--Kent