<VV> LM steering column seal?

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Fri Feb 17 00:06:46 EST 2006

Hiya fellas!

Freezing cold air comes blowing out of my steering column on my LM when I drive down the road at ludicrous speed.  I checked the Clark's catalog and it shows a triangular gasket at the base of the shaft and a felt seal for the early models - but not the lates.  Do the lates have this felt seal also?  If so, where do I find such a thing or can I just jackleg something together to make a seal??  Well thanks fellas.  I'll accept "it's in the book" since I probably have "the book".

mike