<VV> Gem out of Corvair Secrets

Andrew Allen andyman260 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 22:20:45 EST 2006

Hey Everybody!

I have gathered many 'corvairbooks' through the years
and have kept a quiet interest in the cars since
selling my first in 1979. Much to my wife's chagrin
this intrest manifested itself when my (then) 16 year
old son caught sight of a picture of me and my long
lost 'Vair'. One month later our '66 Corsa was in the
driveway...anyway...I just recieved Bob Helt's
'Corvair Secrets' and noticed on page 91 under
'Building a Hi-Performance Engine' he mentioned the
August 1975 issue of HOT ROD magazine.

I bought one on E-Bay...it's quite informative and has
a lot of cool pictures of totally rodded out Corvair
engines.

Two thumbs up! (I still have both...so far)

Cheers!

Andy
'66 A/C Corsa