<VV> Polite Suggestion

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Sun Feb 19 12:05:18 EST 2006

Mike has a good point which I heartily endorse. One thing we forget
sometimes, is being told how to do a task, in response to a question, helps
the person understand the written book/manual.  I recently asked a VV'er a
question which, when answered, was exactly what the book told me in
different words. I now understand the book better.

Be politic and have patience; some of us need all the help we can get.

Chuck S
BBRT