<VV> Which Direction Bellows Swivel?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 19 12:08:13 EST 2006

Page 6-15 of LM manual shows the left side.  The pin points to the right.  I
checked a set of shrouds out in the garage, one thermostat and rod is
missing from that set - but both clips are attached to the remaining rod.
Both clips are the same, so it appears I was incorrect earlier when I said
that they were a pair (rt + lft).  So, trusting Harry (who should know), I
surmise from his statement, the partial set I looked at, and the drawing in
the Chassis Manual, that they should both point right and that the clips
would be the same (not mirror image).

Later, JR