<VV> local chapter

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Feb 19 18:56:09 EST 2006

Oh no, another one! The Fredericksburg, VA Corvair community has a
second possible new member in a month. We typically join the Central
Virginia Corvair Club (CVCC) and carpool to the meetings around
Richmond. E-mail me for more details.

Was Allen suckering in insurance customers? :-)

Welcome, Del.

Frank DuVal