<VV> An un-polite suggestion...

Ken Wildman k-wildman at onu.edu
Sun Feb 19 19:10:27 EST 2006

At 01:51 PM 2/19/2006, BobHelt at aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 2/19/2006 11:11:27 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
>k-wildman at onu.edu writes:
>If you don't like answering
>questions, here's an idea...DON'T DO IT!  Don't respond at all.  Just move
>on to the next message.
>
>Hey,
>In the same vein, If you don't like the answer given to SOMEONE ELSE'S
>question, then please do not complain or criticise. Only respond when you
>don't like the answer to YOUR OWN QUESTION.
>
>Regards,
>Bob Helt

Sorry Bob:

I'm not criticizing the answer given, I'm criticizing the rude way in which
an answer is not given.

And I will criticize the rude behavior extended to newcomers.  To suggest
that my comments are "in the same vein" as people who are too stingy of
their information to be civil, or quiet, is pretty irresponsibile.  This
really seems quite out of character for you.
Ken