<VV> re;The Hot Rod Article

Andrew Allen andyman260 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 07:26:42 EST 2006

Thanks for the complement, I'm a terrible typist. I
liked the search and aquisition of the magazine and
thought I'd go ahead and summarize it for VV. Thing
is...I've been known to put stuff on my engines just
because it made it sound better or I liked the
'thought' of that part and not caring if it really did
any good.

Example? I'd love to set up a cold air induction to
get fresh air to the carbs just because it sounds like
a cool thing to do not necessarily because I'm
convinced it would help me go fast. Ram Air Vair.

Cheers!

Andy
'66 A/C Corsa