<VV>Cylinder B affles

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Mon Feb 20 12:59:08 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/20/2006 9:53:40 AM Pacific Standard Time,
burkhard at rochester.rr.com writes:

> In the end, I agree that they should be in place. They are
> "a good thing".
>
> Jim Burkhard

Absolutely!   but NOT  a deathnell is missing.....I've purchased 3 cars over
the years with lots of miles since rebuild and no cyl. baffles....luckily they
all leaked oil at the "O-rings", so I re-installed them.

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt    Corvair Info!