<VV> Cold air for Carbs

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Tue Feb 21 17:54:34 EST 2006

All ya gotta do is run a trunk from the air cleaner snorkel through the
'firewall' either side of the condenser, and let it breathe from in front of the
thing!
Of course, it would be great to know what the actual temp rise is of the  air
after passing through the condenser.

In a message dated 2/21/2006 7:28:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,