<VV> Parts for sale AD

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Wed Feb 22 07:56:47 EST 2006

Fred Erickson, the gentleman who sold me the convertible, also has some
surplus parts he would like to sell.  In his letter to me he wrote as
follows:

"You mentioned in your letter that you would add the back half of the turbo
from the 150 hp.  If you are having difficulty in locating items, I do have
a complete system from a 1964, 150 hp -- air cleaner housing, carburetor,
turbo charger, distributor, cylinder heads, exhaust manifolds and exhaust
plumbing with various connecting lines and tubes.  I also have assorted
parts, vacuum retard pots for the distributor, and some gaskets and seals."

He didn't mention any prices.

You can e-mail Fred at pateric at earthlink.net or contact me for his phone
number and address.  He's located in Great Falls, Montana.

Norm