GTO loss, was: <VV> Monza GT / Astro 1??????????

Mark Noakes mark at noakes.com
Wed Feb 22 15:04:05 EST 2006

The problem with the GTO wasn't performance; it was ugly.

Mark Noakes

Mark Noakes

Personal, hobby, enthusiast vehicles, work/school, nature/travel/art photography located at:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is usually a difference."--Anonymous

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.
-- Mark Twain.