<VV> Monza speedo in a Corsa dash

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Sat Feb 25 17:13:29 EST 2006

>Say, can a fella put a Monza speedometer in place of the Corsa one in a
>Corsa dash?

You probably could but I would not want to. The guts are essentially all
the same but the Monza is calibrated for 60 mph straight up and the Corsa
for 70.

Now there were a lot of A-body (Lemans etc) circular speedos of about the
same size calibrated for 70 mph straight up and if I were going to exchange
would start there. After all the markings are not on the speedo but on the
faceplate and the Monza backplate has a silver section the Corsa does not.

Padgett