<VV> Re:They way not to do it!!! INFO

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Sun Feb 26 23:32:41 EST 2006

I recently received a PRIVATE reply from someone on VV....when trying reply
to them....I recieved this!

I you use this type of screening system....please ADD the people you send
mail TO!!!!

"X's to protect the guilty! LOL!
In a message dated 2/26/2006 8:17:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,
XXXXXXXX at earthlink.net writes:

> Subj: Re: Re: 62 Monza Wagon Hinge to Body Bolts
>  Date: 2/26/2006 8:17:26 PM Pacific Standard Time
>  From: XXXXXXXXXXX at earthlink.net
>  To: UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
>  Sent from the Internet
>

> I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.
>

> To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I have
> approved beforehand.
>

> If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please fill
> out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you, I will receive
> your original message in my inbox. You do not need to resend your message. I
> apologize for this one-time inconvenience.
>

> Click the link below to fill out the request:
>

> https://webmail.pas.earthlink.net/wam/addme?a=kthom28181@earthlink.net&
> id=1fdzOW6ZC3Nl34b5

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt    Corvair Info!