<VV> Monza speedo in a Corsa dash

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Mon Feb 27 00:48:44 EST 2006

Others have pointed out that the Corsa speedo registers 140 mph max,
while the Monza registers 120 max. As far as putting a Monza speedo in a
Corsa dash, the head IS interchangable, but it's the LENSE FACE that is
different. It has the numbers marked on it, while the speedo head has
only the hashes. You could theoretically put a Monza head into a Corsa
bucket, then change the lense face (which would probably involve some
cutting up of a Monza siamesed lense face plate). I've never tried it,
but I HAVE put a Corsa speedo in a Monza instrument panel. Not easy, but
I managed it.

-Mark