<VV> I'll be using posi additive

Andrew Allen andyman260 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 07:39:07 EST 2006

Mike,
Lots of great info on the posi. I think I'll keep the
posi unit healthy by using the additive and if she's a
bit hard to shift on the rare cold day so be it. The
posi units are pretty hard to come by , expensive to
rebuild in their own right and I'd like to avoid
tearing into my diff.

When my diff went back together I incorporated a
rebuilt posi unit and the 4-spider gear set-up. Also
used the machined posi cover avilable from the
vendors. I figure this diff should be pretty durable
since I'm not installing a V-8 and that was my
goal...a durable posi diff.

When it's on the road I'll let you know how it works.

Cheers!

Andy
'66 A/C Corsa