<VV> E85 fuel -- solving the energy problems

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Tue Feb 28 00:08:21 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/27/06 7:57:13 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
s_debaker at yahoo.com writes:

Don't swallow the promises that hydrogen, ethanol, etc. are magic  solutions
for energy independence. These are just politically-motivated
pronouncements from our ineffective, generally-dishonest,
special-interest-directed, U.S. government. Said government is primarily
run by third-rate lawyers and other incompetents that can't get or don't
want real jobs, and have no understanding of science or reality. Their  next
brilliant idea for solving the country's energy problems may be to  have
Alberto Gonzales petition the Supreme Court to declare all  inconvenient
laws, like gravity and those of thermodynamics,  unconstitutional, and thus
null and void. Don't laugh, the Supreme Court  has already, at least once,
ruled against scientific truth. See Nix v.  Helden.

Could you direct me to Nix v. Helden; this doesn't appear  on an  Internet
search.
Scotty