<VV> Wire wheels

Splyder64 at insightbb.com Splyder64 at insightbb.com
Tue Feb 28 06:46:20 EST 2006

Does anyone have any history with any of the 100 spoke knock-off chrome wire
wheels found on e-Bay? There seems to be a bunch of them for sale from
California. They look good, but I'm a bit hesitant. How good could they be for
$300.
I have a '64 Spyder, and would like to put P195/70-14 tires on with the wire
wheels. They all seem to be 7" wide, and that may be too wide. Has anyone
ordered these wheels, and what size would fit. Any comments would be helpful.
Thank you,
Pete