<VV> Ryans First Car! No Rust!!!!

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Tue Feb 28 12:21:40 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/28/2006 8:50:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,
minoxphotographer at yahoo.com writes:

> While I was cleaning my office today, I found a snap shot of his first
> project car:
> http://www.edselmotors.com/ryansgocart.jpg
> I helped him build the original, he was probably 4 or 5 years old.  The
> modifications came later and I had nothing to do with that! He and the
> other kids in the neighborhood apparently were either turning it into
> an airplane....or needed the wing for high speed runs down the
> sidewalk, I'm not really sure.  I do know that in a few weeks of
> summertime, Ryan and the rest of the kids had put about 2000 nails and
> screws into the beast.

****
At least it never rusted!  Except the Nails!  gggggg

I thought Go Karts  had an Engine like this! [ notice the gas / brake
pedals....he was driving by this time!]

http://members.aol.com/patiomatt/gokart.jpg

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt    Corvair Info!